|Application:||,textile Machine,elevator Machine, Strap/belt Tighteners • Bucket Conveyors • Belt Reversing Locks||ID:||22mm|
MG/MI/MZ type cam clutch
1.MG Series Cam Clutch is used for inner race overrunning applications. MI Series Cam Clutch is used for indexing applications
2. For attaching a pulley, a gear, or sprocket to the clutch, insert the clutch into the hub of the device, and screw the bolts (high tension) into the tapped holes on the clutch end. The tolerance bore of the hub should be H6 or H7 of JIS standard
3. Recommended shaft tolerances are as follows:
4. The key should be in accordance with JIS B1301-1959. However, for M750 and above models, a key is attached.
5. Use only a parallel key to secure the clutch. Never use a tapered key.
6. If the clutch receives shock loads or is designed for use at full torque capacity, it is better to use a
hardened key and shaft.
7. Allow for a clearance between the top of the clutch keyway and the top of the key for pressure ventilation of the clutch in the case of MG Series. A pressure ventilation hole is provided on the keyway of the clutch inner race.
8. When mounting the clutch on a shaft, apply pressure to the inner race, but never to the outer race.
9. Thrust load should be taken up by other devices, not by the Cam Clutch.
10.When using MG Series at medium and high speeds, pay attention to heating. Longevity is shortened if
the temperature of Cam Clutch outer race rises to over 70°C. In case of continuous over running
Please contact Tubaki. In this case, use a different model or provide an oil bath or forced lubrication.
11.Oil is not sealed in at the time of shipment. Supply an appropriate amount of oil before use.
12.When placing an order for MG Series Cam Clutch model MG 750 and above, please inform of the overrunning speed you use.
13.For vertical mounting, please consult .
Changzhou Lisongtai Industrial Motion Technocology Co,LTD is a manufacturer specialized in Producing Various cam clutch, one way bearing, needle roller bearings,one way clutch, backstop clutch, overrunning clutch and other bearings with high technology.
1. One Way Bearing
1. Overrunning clutch
for multiple-machine drives or to separate the iner-tia of masses of a driven machine from the driving machine after it has been switched off.
2. Indexing clutch
which turns a shaft step by step, thus achieving indexed material feed or a variable speed.
to prevent a machine shaft turning backwards. In this case the overrunning clutch acts as a brake
2.Needle roller bearings
A Backstop application is where rotation
is allowed in one direction and stopped in
· Conveyor equipment
· High voltage switches
· Furniture industry
· Turnstiles and revolving doors
· Geared motors
· Strap/belt tighteners
· Bucket conveyors
· Belt reversing locks
· Automatic doors (subway)
· Fire damper flaps
· Aviation technology
· Roller plants
· Summer skiing
A repeated drive then idle motion will
be transferred to the driven side, step by
step, as rotary motion in one direction (the
·Paper processing (advance)
· Seeding machines
· Staplers (staples)
· Conveyor belts (drive)
· Ratchet wrenches
· Roller advance
· Installation tools
· Automation technology
If the speed of the driven side exceeds the
speed of the driving side,the freewheel-clutch disengages the driving and driven sides by switching from torque transimit to idle.
· Printing machines
· Conveyor equipment
· Transport equipment (speed matching)
· Starters for combustion engines
· Bicycle hubs
· Emergency power aggregates
· Hybrid applications (E-mobility)
· Palletizing and storage systems
· Model helicopters
· Hand operated sirens
· Roller coasters
· Washing systems
· Continuous ovens
· Compensating gearboxes
· Gas turbine drives
· Pump drives
· Belt drives
A:Will you send me free sample?
B: It is highly encouraged to ask for the samples for quality check.
A:Do you like to serve the client only with small orders?
B:We enjoy to grow up together with all our clients whatever big or small.And WIN-WIN is our objective.
A:Could you accept OEM and customize?
B:YES, we can customize for you according to sample or drawing, but, pls provide us technical data, such as dimension and mark.
A:Is it your company is factory or Trade Company?
B:We have our own factory; our type is factory + trade.
A:How to maintain my bearings?
B:a. Soak your bearings in mineral spririts or paint thinner to remove any grease or particulates;
b. Blowbearing out with compressed air;
c.place a light drop of oil on the bearing;
d.If the bearings feel rough repeat, give the bearing a spin.
A:Could you supply door to door service?
B:Yes, by air and by express (DHL, FEDEX, TNT, ARAMEX,EMS, SF)
Contact Person: Ms. Sun